There is little in life we love more than a great deal on gorgeous fonts! The February bundle offers 32 fonts + 7 bonus fonts and 20 clip art, digital paper, and graphics packs all bundled together on sale for 98% off of retail! We are talking all of our favorites and why below!
If you love gorgeous swashes and swirls then February’s bundle is going to make you swoon! Every month I think I couldn’t find any more fabulous fonts but this month I was just blown away. I am a sucker for anything brushed and anything feminine and the bundle was jam packed with it all! I picked out my favs and am excited to share them with you along with some fun ideas to use them on. If you want to know more about fonts and where we love to find them read about Best Places for Free & Cheap Fonts here.
1. Aintzane Font – This font is not only just straight up gorgeous, it has over 570 glyphs to customize it until your heart’s content. I love how delicate the lettering is, and seriously, did you see those little hearts in the swashes? SO.STINKING.CUTE. This is the perfect font to use on all of your Valentine’s Day projects or anything that is filled with love. Also, this font is PUA encoded and 100% accessible to everyone with no special software needed.
2. Auther Font – Sometimes it is hard to find great fonts for projects for men, but this font hits the nail on the head. It is decorative enough to be interesting but not so much as to not be masculine. You can keep it more plain with the base characters or kick the detail up a notch with the extra characters. I think this font would look great on a t-shirt or use to stencil names since it is bold and easy to read.
3. Bromello Font – This modern script font is just about perfection in my book. The look of brushed hand lettering with a touch of elegance and a touch of edge, you get the perfect balance of delicate upstrokes and bolder downstrokes. The font also gives you alternates for each letter to have the beautiful, but not overbearing tail on the front or rear side of each letter. I think this font is great for so many things and will definitely be one of my go to’s in my font portfolio. This would be so adorable on a baby onesie, party decor or even a wedding invitation.
4. Clark & Lou Font – This one might win my number one favorite in February’s bundle. It is so rare that you get a fine angular font that hits every right note and this one absolutely does. There is a certain relaxed sophistication radiating from this lettering. This font could be used on projects from rustic to formal and combines with bolder fonts to make a statement.
5. Fabulous Font – This font is well… FABULOUS!! It is a chunky brushed script font that has everything we love! Flowing lines, a hand lettered look and tails and swashes for for days, the extra characters and glyphs in this font are pure perfection and 100% accessible!! The lines are thick enough to not only use on graphic design projects but also perfect for cutting machines like the Silhouette and Cricut!
6. Fairytales Font- Fairytales font is whimsical and fun and perfect for all your little girl projects! From shabby chic, or princess party decor to custom made shirts or baby onesies this is just the perfect font for a magical look!Of course the extra characters and glyphs with little loops and swirls are the icing on the cake! Too cute!
7. Ladylove Font- Who wouldn’t love the spiral details on this precious script font. This would be so fun for addressing wedding invitations or even on thank you cards! Even the tote bags in the pic below just make you want to smile with the fun and playful look of this font.
8. Madelina Font- This is such a classic beauty! It is such a lovely script font and it’s even elegant curves give this font a more formal look. This is a perfect font for a monogram or any project for a family name whether it be etched in glass on a mirror or into a wooden plaque. With over 255 extra characters and glyphs, this font is the definition of custom elegance!
9. Michaela Font- This script font is trendy and just plain gorgeous! THe delicate script at the sharp slant gives a distinctive look that you just have to have! There is just so much right about this from the delicate loops to the carefully thought out transitions between letters. The font comes with lots of extras and is 100% accessible without any special software!
10. Mostter Font – How fun is this font?! Mostter font is the perfect combination of elegant and fun, of messy and delicate, and fancy yet casual. It is funny how a font can be a little bit of everything but this one masters it perfectly!
11. Raffiator Font – Are you seeing why we love this bundle so much yet? If not this classic calligraphy font will convince you! I love the combination of classic and modern and it is full of extras, alternate character and beautiful swashes to complete any project perfectly.
12. Roomfer Font – This font is so fun and playful! You have to love the easy going brushed look of this font and I think is is perfect for any fun-loving projects or anywhere you want a relaxed look!
13. Samitha Font- I think this font is pure whimsy and joy, The way it curves and flows as the words are formed give it a fun yet graceful look. Add in all of the plentiful glyphs, swashes and swirls and you can make any word flow beautifully across a page. All characters are 100% accessible making this font perfect for any designer or crafter!
14. Starlight Font- What a perfect little font! It is a strong and graceful script that is pretty much perfect for a wide variety projects. This font has over 350 glyphs and a dancing baseline to give it a beautiful twist on modern calligraphy.
15. The Luxury Font– This font is the KING of glyphs!! It has over 900 alternate characters and is perfectly designed to show luxury in any way. When you aren’t looking for a script and need something that will make a statement this font has got you covered!!
16. West End Font – I love West End font for so many reasons. It is retro yet classic and the three font files it gives you allows you to layer the look for as much or little detail as you want. Pure genius! This would be fun for anything from a t-shirt design to party decor with a carnival theme.
17. Wonderlove Font + Doodle– What a fun font pack this is! You get the super trendy hand brushed look in 4 different coordinating fonts! From thick to thin and script to sans, you have every option in your tool belt and they all perfectly coordinate! To top it off they give you a whole slew of hand drawn doodle clip art from flowers and trees to borders and swashes to complete your design.
18. Valentine’s Day Digital Paper- Forget if it is actually Valentine’s Day or not, because this package of digital paper is dreamy year round! The trendy color scheme and on point geometric patterns make this such a fun group of papers to design your projects with! These might just be the base for my next planner stickers I make! (Get my Watercolor planner stickers free here!)
19. Vibrant Floral Grapics & Clip Art– Because flowers come in handy for EVERYTHING, I always love to have some classic floral clip art on hand. This Vibrant Floral clip art package is perfect! You can do anything from a single simple flower to combining them for stunning arrangements. Classic colors and styles are abundant here!
20. Wonderland Clip Art, plus Digital Paper, Pattern & Texture Set- The wonderland collection of elements and clip art are truly fantastic!! Timeless art from hot air balloons to whimsical feathers, cupcakes and more! It also includes perfectly coordinating digital paper 30 different seamless patterns. This has baby shower and little girl part decor written all over it to me! I can’t wait to get creating with these gorgeous designs!
We had such a hard time narrowing our favorites down! This bundle was packed with so many gorgeous font and graphic packs you have to go see the whole thing!! Make sure to check out the February bundle here to see the rest of it!